AllianceDAO is looking to hire a remote Community Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
Web3 Accelerator Program - a 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Community and Social Media Lead
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediate
Experience: Mid- or senior-level
The DeFi Alliance is seeking a Community and Social Media Lead to engage our diverse community and manage all social media channels. In this role, you will take ownership over DeFi Alliance's broad member and startup community. As our first community and social media hire, you will lead community engagement and manage all social media channels. You will manage our Discord and founder's forum and lead and execute digital marketing through email and Twitter. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in marketing, online community building and/or social media management.
- Design and execute social media marketing strategies leveraging content from our Accelerator programs
- Manage inbound and outbound direct messaging
- Lead communication to members and to the public on Discord, email, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop our rapidly growing Discord community by engaging members and cultivating human connections and interactions
- Create meaningful Discord engagement by being present, responsive, friendly and by developing and executing creative engagement strategies
- Manage Discord admin, onboarding, engagement, and moderation
- Design metrics to measure success for community growth and engagement, and report on them regularly
- Experience in online community building
- Experience with Discord or Slack including operations (admin, plugins, bots, and analytics)
- Experience in digital marketing via Twitter, LinkedIn, Email and blogging
- A strong track record of ideating and executing strategy for online communities, specifically focused on growth, engagement and retention
- A clear passion for engaging with people; likeable and approachable
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM or people management software
- Familiarity and experience with crypto communities