Game7 is looking to hire a remote Community Manager to join the team.
Game7 is an Autonomous GameFi Institution whose treasury is managed and deployed by the community. Our mission is to make web3 gaming sustainable by accelerating the industry towards collaboration, unified standards, open source innovation and having fun.
To achieve this, both BitDAO and Forte have committed $500m to our treasury. Our community then helps decide how to deploy strategic capital towards both Investments and Grants that help drive the ecosystem forward.
As a community, we are passionate about crypto, gaming and are comprised of industry leaders and blockchain experts, who believe there are better ways to build distributed organizations. Our community consists of diverse, talented and intelligent members who’s contributions to the ecosystem help define their governance capabilities.
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, Web3 and GameFi. If you’re a self-starter, believe in autonomy and ownership, then we encourage you to apply for this role.
About this team
We are seeking a highly motivated, organized, and outgoing Community Manager to join our team and drive engagement within our Web3 Gaming DAO. As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our community members, fostering a positive and inclusive environment, and representing the voice of the community within the organization.
What you’ll help us build
- Develop and implement a comprehensive community engagement strategy that includes online and offline events, social media campaigns, and content creation.
- Build, grow, lead and maintain a strong and cohesive community team who can multiply the effect of the community engagement strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with key community members, including game developers, players, and blockchain enthusiasts.
- Represent the community's interests and concerns within the organization and work with the different teams to prioritize and implement community-driven features and improvements.
- Foster a positive and inclusive community culture through active moderation strategy and policies, as well as conflict resolution tactics.
- Create and curate high-quality, engaging content that informs, entertains, and educates community members.
- Monitor and report on community sentiment and engagement metrics, providing feedback and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, web3, and decentralized autonomous organizations.
- Proven experience as a community manager or similar role in the blockchain or gaming industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience managing online communities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Passion for gaming and blockchain technology.
- This is a full-time, remote position, with flexible hours. The Community Manager will report to the Head of Community and will work closely with the development team. Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. If you are passionate about blockchain technology, gaming and engaging with the community, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote working environment
- Compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects
- Base pay USDC, paid monthly
- Work Supplies, HW & Home Office Equipment
- Co-working space or home office-related expenses
- Any learning or education materials related to work
- Travel related expenses that are related to work
- Any expenses related to food and entertainment for work
- Any expenses related to both physical or mental health and well-being