Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for full-stack engineers. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
Impossible Finance is currently looking for a capable and experienced Community Manager. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day global community management in order to expand our presence for new project launches. Operational support will be required for a cross-function distributed team with coverage including the US, Europe and Asia timezones.
We are a primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication.
- Manage and expand the online and offline communities across our social channels on Telegram, Twitter and Discord, etc.
- Promote campaign initiatives, creating an event series, moving topics, editing posts, assigning tags, and take appropriate actions to keep the community functioning smoothly.
- Create innovative ideas to drive engagement and be proactive in addressing community questions and suggestions.
- Assist in identifying potential markets to facilitate the expansion of local user base and influence.
- Conduct analysis and reporting on budget and performance, product and service surveys.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to establish campaign objectives and complete tasks.
- Stay informed on current trends and developments in crypto projects.
- Prior experience in launching community campaigns and initiatives.
- Excellent command of Telegram/Discord/Twitter//Medium.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills. Any second language spoken is a plus.
- Team player, with analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Able to achieve and mantain KPIs for campaign, promotion, community growth and user acquisition required.
- Able to work in flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community and accomodate our distributed team.
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Virtual team gatherings with fun games & lucky draw
- Annual company retreat (after COVID goes away)