MODA DAO is looking to hire Community Managers to join the team.
After a successful private and public sale, MODA DAO are currently on the search for dedicated individuals who can help build the DAO, Music3 and the wider Web3 ecosystem as a whole. Currently, MODA is looking to scout talented community managers who can assist the DAO by leveraging their prior Web3 knowledge and look after the MODA community. We have a solid core team of thought leaders, developers and growth/marketers with advisors from world renowned PR agencies, incubators, music managers and web3 trailblazers. The role will encompass everything from answering community questions to chatting with the community about current Music3/Web3 events to advising on current competitions/giveaways in the DAO and everything else in between. We want people who are ready to step out of their comfort zone and try new things in an effort to not only develop the DAO but also themselves. The CM’s will work with the Head of Growth to ensure they have all current knowledge on MODA in order to best serve the wider community.
- Answering community questions about the status on DAO operations (new products, AMAs, Twitter spaces, isolated enquiries, etc)
- Actively interacting with the Discord, Twitter and Telegram communities
- Creating conversation with the community about Web3/Music3 (anything DeFi)
- Bringing community sentiment related enquiries to the Head of Growth (repeat/multiple similar questions asked by more than 2 or 3 people)
- Deterring FUD professionally and effectively in community conversation
- Bringing your ideas to the team on strategy to increase community size/engagement
- Have a solid understanding of the Web3 ecosystem and how it’s evolved over the last 18 months
- You’ve used DeFi or other Dapps before
- Willingness to learn quickly and as much as possible
- Previous experience in similar roles and can display a certain level of proficiency
- Experience in community management/team management is preferred but not necessary
- University degrees/certifications are welcome but not necessary
Hours and compensation are negotiable, but this role will require at least 5-10 hours of casual/part time work per week with a view to eventually go full-time, should it be appropriate. If the above sounds like you and you’ve met the minimum requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Either apply for the job via this site's application process or send a resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org; we’ll be in contact if we’d like to move forward.