Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a remote Community Marketing Associate to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that has experience with multi-media marketing, community management, & events. The main role of a community marketing associate is to facilitate community events, and operations.Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, and Video Editing skills are a plus.
- Work closely with the Community Marketing Manager to facilitate campaigns and events within the YGG discord and social media channels.
- Co-manage and moderate live and offline multimedia content
- Co-manage official social media accounts
- Oversee, schedule, and implement content across YGG channels.
- Document and collect data on existing community marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with partnered and non-partnered projects for community opportunities.
- Oversee quality of multimedia content and infographics.
- Collaborate with the YGG Community team to build and improve department metrics and KPI’s.
- Be a passionate, self motivated individual with intermediate experience in community management & multimedia production.
- The ability to manage and execute marketing related community initiatives.
- Possess excellent social media and content management skills.
- Experience with content and social media development.
- A portfolio of work related to marketing, education, gaming, and/or esports.
- Experience with analytics and data collection.
- Ability to deliver requirements at various hours of work at different times of the day.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedules
- Quick progression opportunities with the ability to grow with and create a meaningful impact across the world in a high-growth startup
- Salary will be paid in USDC and is based on a combination of experience, time available to spend on the project and market pay rates.
Not the perfect fit?