Compound is looking to hire a Company Assistant to join the team
The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, without yielding interest. Most bank accounts earn almost 0% interest. We're on a mission to change that.
Compound is an interest rate protocol on the Ethereum blockchain that lets developers create new financial applications that are global, safe, and open. The Compound protocol is one of the largest DeFi protocols on earth, with over $10 billion earning interest, and moving billions of dollars of assets every day. At Compound Labs we develop the protocol and new tools, alongside a community of users and COMP token-holders.
Compound Treasury is a regulated on-ramp that bridges the gap between traditional finance and DeFi. Powered by the team and technology behind the Compound protocol, Compound Treasury allows institutions to earn a fixed 4% APR with daily liquidity, while abstracting away operational complexities, private key management, fiat-to-crypto conversion, and interest rate volatility.
As Compound’s Company Assistant, you'll work closely with our executives and internal team, and external stakeholders to coordinate the logistics of a fast-growing startup. From industry conferences to candidate interviews, you'll be the primary point of contact to keep our company running on time.
What You’ll Do
- Support leaders in managing the day-to-day administrative operations, including company calendar management, office management, and travel
- Plan and manage events, including conferences, team off-sites, and team activities
- Be a cultural champion for new employees, from recruiting to onboarding
What You Bring to the Team
- Respectful and discrete professionalism, especially when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of anticipating needs and juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable, organized, and self-driven
- 3+ years of administrative experience, working with executives
- Proficiency with Google applications and Gusto
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Haves
- Experience working at a fintech or crypto startup
- Interest in crypto or financial products
Benefits & Perks
💸 Stock options in Compound Labs
🏖 3+ weeks of vacation
👶 Paid parental leave
👩⚕️ Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
✈️ Company on-sites across the world