0x is looking to hire a Content Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is remote or in San Francisco.
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange. Alongside the core protocol, we also build and maintain products and service offerings include Matcha, the search engine for tokens and 0x API, the endpoint for multi-chain aggregated liquidity . All of these offerings allow 0x Labs to continue marching towards our vision of building a tokenized world where all value can flow freely at the best prices and with the lowest transaction costs.
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time but we are a remote-first company and will consider your application wherever you call home.
0x Labs is the architect of 0x (pronounced “zero-ex”), the most trusted and widely-used Web3 exchange infrastructure. Built upon the open-source 0x Protocol, created by 0x Labs, 0x powers the exchange of tokenized value for a massive and growing ecosystem of leading applications unlocking easy access to multi-chain liquidity and improving markets for everyone. 0x Labs products include Matcha, the search engine for tokens; 0x API, supplying multi-chain liquidity aggregation and smart order routing as a service; and 0x Protocol, the open-source, global backbone for decentralized exchange.
0x currently supports 7 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and we plan to continue our multi-chain expansion to other popular chains, including non-EVM ones (i.e. non-Ethereum based blockchains). The 0x Ecosystem has been steadily growing with integrations across all of the top wallets and apps, including MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet and Coinbase NFT, Polygon Wallet, Brave, Matcha, dYdX, Zapper, Zerion, and Shapeshift. As of April ‘22, 0x has enabled over $158B in tokenized value to flow across 43M+ trades, and there are 3.5M+ users across all wallets and app integrations.
JOIN US IN OUR MISSION
Our mission is to build a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Microsoft, Citi, Spotify and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact - our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
Over the past five years, we've worked diligently to build and steadily grow 0x to become the most trusted, trustless standard for decentralized exchange and an extremely powerful public good. In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale.
Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time but we are a remote first company and will consider your application wherever you call home.
YOUR ROLE AS CONTENT MANAGER AT 0X
We're looking for a passionate storyteller and leader with the organizational skills to build the best publishing team in crypto. You will leverage all media and channels to effectively communicate the story of 0x and 0x Labs—who we are, why we exist, what we stand for, where we are today, and how we'll ultimately reach our mission. You'll also highlight the wide-scale adoption of 0x technology, the growth of the network, and the talented developers and diverse projects across the entire 0x Ecosystem.As Content Manager, you will:
- Guide the creation of clear, consistent, and compelling content across all communication channels, including our website, blog, and social media, optimizing strategies as the 0x Ecosystem expands
- Ensure that we're consistent in representing ourselves, whether in our writing quality, brand voice, or established narratives
- Work closely with our product, platform, and research teams to understand and support their marketing and engagement strategies
- Find ways to increase our story's reach by putting the right content in front of the right audiences at the right time.
- Work closely with the 0x Community DAO to understand and support their communication strategy
- Own the strategic narrative process, ensuring all outward content is clear, compelling, and brand-aligned
- Build and lead a team of adept storytellers: acting as a guide and mentor to team members on how to create clear and compelling content in alignment with our narratives and mission
- Drive the content strategy across a variety of media channels: traditional web content (website, blog, etc.), multimedia (YouTube, etc.), social (Twitter, Discord, etc.), and the metaverse
- Manage the 0x blog (built on the Ghost publishing platform): create, proofread, edit, and publish content about our project, products, ecosystem, and community
- Identify new topics to create more awareness, integration, and usage of our products and services
- Globalize our story: develop and operationalize an effective content translation and distribution strategy
- Work with 3rd party publications and other organizations to create original content and further expand our reach
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing, and mentoring a team of communication professionals
- 3-5 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of success in content strategy and creation
- Thorough understanding of the crypto space and keeping a constant pulse on the industry trends and changes
- Proven ability to make strategic decisions and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to guide others on how to deconstruct complex technical concepts into simple and easy-to-understand content
- Excellent editorial judgement and a thorough grasp of how to edit across a variety of topics:
- Voice & tone guidelines, brand guidelines, angles, audiences, and demographics
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Multimedia production experience
- 3rd party publication and vendor management
- Experience researching, planning, and executing content strategy in new markets
- At least half day overlap with Pacific Time Zone
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered for you and your family
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF, available for all team members
- Daily at-home lunch delivery in SF and additional meal reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Not the perfect fit?