Magic Eden is looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Lead a team of social and content associates and collaborate closely with them to help teach principles of ownership and autonomy
- Develop socially viral content that is able to win the hearts and minds of the NFT ecosystem, whether that is Twitter Spaces, videos, podcasts, or other content series
- Own content across all the pages on the Magic Eden domain (including the blog, games-related pages, developer-facing pages)
- Work with freelance writers to own editorial content for Magic Eden blog including curating pieces weekly that reflect the major market trends, notable creators, trader alpha, and product marketing news
- Create educational content platform with ever-expanding library of content on Magic Eden domain from scratch to attract prospective creators and collectors
- Own brand identity and translate seamlessly to all visual creative digital assets including videos and graphic assets
- Create content performance dashboards to assess performance of content and social channels, using tools including Google analytics, SEMRush, etc. Have a clear point of view on how our content affects our major commercial KPIs; complete with post mortems on how campaigns can be more effective in the future
- 4+ years of work experience with deep focus in brand marketing
- Preferred deep experience in NFTs and web3 and passionate about being a leader in the movement to help NFTs gain mass adoption
- Experience leading teams directly and cross-functionally
- Strong storytelling skills, and the ability to create clear and compelling narratives
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Mix of marketing experience for B2B and B2C (mobile apps) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the creator economy a huge plus
- Fluency in content marketing analytics tools including Google analytics, SEMRush
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)