Aave is looking to hire a Copywriter to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London or remote.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products... and we're hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our team. This role will produce promotional copy that includes (but is not limited to) blog posts, website copy, ghost writing, press releases, and more. The ideal candidate will be Web3 native with a portfolio of published written pieces (Medium or Mirror posts, for example) and well-versed in the Web3 community and language.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing & Content.
- Write and publish content across platforms
- Provide and manage a content scheduling plan
- Complete writing projects on deadline
- Research topics so content is accurate
- Embody the voice of various products in the Aave Companies
- Work closely with the technical writer, communications manager, and social media manager to ensure consistent brand voice
- Innovate and offer new ideas
- Proven experience as content writer
- A portfolio of provable work and/or writing sample
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Web3 and cultural trends
- Able to step into different voices of brands/products
- Proficient in the English language and grammar
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive with excellent work ethic
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multi-task
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes
- Positive attitude and team player is a must
- 2-5 years of experience
- BA in writing or related field
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment
Not the perfect fit?