Aave is looking to hire a Creator Community Development - Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is located in London.
The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and passion, the Aave fam is welcoming, committed to creation, and eager to build great new tech products... and we're hiring!
As a Lead Product Designer, you will ensure all new products and features are valuable for our users, easy to use, and of the highest level of craft and execution. You will be expected to utilize your full range of design skills — product design, interaction design, design thinking and visual design.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, with great communication skills and an ability to work in a high stakes situations. They are knowledgable about the Web3 space or curious to learn.
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products
- Highly proficient with design tools (Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Webflow, Principle, etc.)
- Excellence in design craft
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Experience presenting work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly articulating the goals and concepts
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of a Web3 product or Fintech product
- Experience showcasing your design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience connecting your work with other cross-product initiatives within the company to drive collaboration
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX writers and/or content strategists
- Advocate for the user, and drive a holistic UX and product vision
- Bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful concepts and prototypes
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of the most loved DeFi product in Web3
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Define, craft and evolve designs within/for our visual system
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship
About Us: Product Design at Aave
- Our designers are strategic partners, from planning and product innovation to launch
- Each of our designers have a broad set of product design skills ranging from product thinking to interaction design, prototyping, user research, design thinking to visual communication
- We work in close collaboration with product managers, engineers and marketing to build the best DeFi product in Web3
- We’re equipped with the best design tools in the business, including Figma, Framer, Webflow and Miro
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11)
- Private health care
- 4 weeks of paid holiday
- Front seat into position on working with decentralized financial technologies
- Guaranteed innovation-driven work environment