Goldfinch is looking to hire a remote Credit Manager to join the team.
Founded by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreesen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures, Goldfinch is a decentralized credit platform that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world.
Our vision is to build a global, decentralized network that allows anyone to be a lender, not just banks. Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, the loan book has doubled every 2 months. We now serve thousands of end-borrowers across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we're just getting started.
The Credit Manager will report directly to the Chief Investment Officer (NY based) and be responsible for helping lead the global growth of the Goldfinch protocols adoption. This role is full time, preferably located in New York. Open to remote (in the US) for the right candidate. Authorization to the work in the US is required.
What You'll Do - Borrower Adoption:
- Build a global base of Fintech borrowers to interface with the protocol
- Build a global base of Fintech credit investors (i.e. Lead Backers) to deploy capital through the protocol
- Build out new products with the goal of bridging the Defi and TradeFi worlds in order to help build a more trusted and resilient protocol
- Work with the wider Goldfinch team to ideate, design, and bring new products to life with the end goal of creating more real-world utility for crypto through the Goldfinch Protocol
- Some exposure to crypto & DeFi, and excitement about the Goldfinch vision!
- +5 years having worked as an operator at a startup (Seed - Series B), or private credit/structured debt experience into Seed - Series C stage fintechs
- Has an existing network of fintech borrowers, credit funds, and other participants they can target from Day-1
- Past experience working in a startup, or corporate with a self-starter mindset, with the ability to illustrate instances where you've built an entire process, products, or lead end-to-end transactions
- Ability to fully own a problem / project from start to finish
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Benefits / Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance covered 99%+
- Competitive equity compensation & governance token incentives
- Subsidies for laptop and remote office setups
- Free office lunches (if in the Bay Area)
- All-access Wework passes and frequent trips to the Bay Area (if remote)
We aim to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds - not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. People from all across the globe and all walks of life participate in our protocol, and we'd like our team to reflect that. If you share our interest in DeFi and our passion for promoting financial inclusion, we'd love to have you on the team.
Not the perfect fit?