AllianceDAO is looking to hire a remote CTO to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About DeFi Alliance
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
Web3 Accelerator Program - a 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensate: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediately
As CTO, you will drive the development of products that will help thousands of Web 3 entrepreneurs start & grow their startups to millions of users as well as launch our DAO.
Today, our products include (1) our exclusive member platform, (2) tooling and automation for our accelerator, and (3) external products to help companies hire and receive grants.
We're just getting started, however, and we expect you to partner with our Head of Product on defining our roadmap and what we'll build over the next years.
In addition to the above, you will also be responsible for our internal engineering practices and standards, as well as hiring and managing our engineering team.
- Working closely with our Head of Product, design and execute a focused technical roadmap
- Build and maintain our existing technical products
- Lead and support the organization's security efforts
- Hire and manage a world-class Web3 engineering team
- Host technical office hours for accelerator startups and serve as a technical mentor
- Develop a vision for building a technical pillar to support founders with security requirements and audits, scaling, and hiring engineering teams
- Former technical founder or CTO of a successful Web2 or Web3 company
- 5+ years of software engineering experience including engineering management or leadership experience
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews, design, and documentation
- Recent full stack experience and comfort switching between front and back end work
- Exceptional team management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to lead a distributed remote team
- Desire to code (as an early technical lead you will need to juggle between coding and building and leading your team and function)
Highly Desired Attributes
- Have built or led development of smart-contract-based Web3 products (Solidity or Rust)
- Access to a strong network of technical talent
DeFi Alliance At A Glance
DeFi Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15