SuperRare Labs is looking to hire a DAO Program Manager for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and redefine the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare DAO; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
About the SuperRare DAO:
The SuperRare DAO serves a decentralized community of NFT Artists, Collectors, and Curators who continue to pioneer the creative potential of web3. Launched on August 17, 2021, we are just at the beginning of our journey to define the curatorial and governance standards of a broader NFT ecosystem.
People and Talent at SuperRare:
At SuperRare, our mission is to create a global art economy fit for the digital age. On behalf of the SuperRare DAO, we are looking for a DAO Program Manager who is excited about digital art, NFTs, and decentralized governance to join our growing team. Initially reporting to the Director of Product, you will own and operationalize the core DAO functions, and coordinate the interface between the DAO and SuperRare Labs. With strong technical, organizational and interpersonal expertise, you will be a resource and guide for the crucial next growth phase of the SuperRare DAO.
What you’ll do:
- Keep track of DAO initiatives and make sure things are running smoothly
- Oversee multiple interdependent teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Design and oversee implementation of operational infrastructure for the SuperRare DAO
- Implement and continuously improve DAO tooling
- Develop program assessment systems to measure success
- Iterate on strategy and help identify growth opportunities
- Oversee the launch of community initiatives such as grants programs and meetups
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to the DAO
What you have:
- High energy and eagerness to make an impact in a new, increasingly dynamic market
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience in startups or comparable fast-paced technology environments
- A passion for Web3
- Experience managing numerous initiatives and projects
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- The ability to be in seemingly multiple places at the same time
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative genius and the ability to think outside the box
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
What we offer:
- An unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact to the team as well as the world
- Remote first working culture (work from home or co-working pass)
- Flexible time-off policy
- Annual offsite to meet your fellow peers in-person
- An inclusive work environment
- All the latest tech you need to be successful
- Expense budget for home setup
- Annual professional development reimbursement
- Future opportunity to get paid in cryptocurrency and $RARE
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!