ClubRare is looking to hire a DeFi Product Manager to join the team.
Vital Hint is proud to introduce ClubRare - The World's first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become The Open Metaverse for Collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
The De-Fi Product Manager will be managing a significant product budget to produce a scalable product for the community. To be an ideal candidate, you have to be able to define and implement a long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential.
- Help drive and execute against the product roadmap, play a key role in the product feature planning process, and work closely with Engineering to ensure successful delivery.
- Ability to research and dive deep into the blockchain ecosystem and technology to understand and define new features and strategic directions for the protocol.
- Take an active role in seeking and supporting user and developer feedback as a regular part of product development activities.
- Track and report on progress of features and product performance with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support developer and field enablement along with other go-to-market activities.
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
- 4+ years of product management experience on technical products/solutions; 7+ years of total related experience (higher education may be considered).
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency background/knowledge, or experience working in-house for a DeFi or FinTech project.
- Management of software development staff experience.
- Agile process experience with an ability to find and help implement what works best for us
- Ability to understand and represent the technology, the business, and our users
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Software development experience or hobbyist
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Values aligned with the Vital Hint's culture and values