Morpho Labs is looking to hire a DeFi Research Intern to join the team.
Morpho is an open and autonomous algorithm living on the Ethereum blockchain. It serves one purpose: bringing efficient lending and borrowing services to all.
Morpho Labs is an R&D company contributing to Morpho DAO. We are developing the Morpho Protocol and its adoption. We raised $20M from the world best crypto investors including A16Z, Variant, Coinbase, Nascent, and many more.
💼 Job Title
Paris 🥖 or remote 🌍.
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
You will join the R&D team of Morpho Labs which designs, models, and proves the Morpho protocol. The team has a strong academic background and is closely advised by the very best DeFi researchers in the world. Expect your research to be directly used in practice, as the Solidity team implements your findings.
More precisely, your main tasks could include:
- Simulations/Statistics on the economic performance of Morpho.
- Parameter selection optimization: eg. interest rate models, incentives model.
- Risk modeling.
- [Optional] Agent-based modeling.
🧙Required Experience & Skills
- Background in applied math:
- [Nice to have] Game theory.
- Mastering python (or similar language) to model systems.
- Knowledgeable in Finance/Economics.
- Interest in crypto/web3/DeFi. No experience required.
- Professional level in English, spoken and written.
- [Nice to have] Some knowledge of French + you like croissants 🥐 and café ☕️
🎁 What we offer
You will join one of the most promising DeFi protocols. We are a really ambitious team, shipping fast with an entrepreneurial mindset. We offer:
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: the team members are among the best researchers and engineers on Blockchain/DeFi topics
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading decentralized protocol
- Some ownership in the Morpho protocol 🦋👀