Aave is looking to hire a Developer Relations to join the team.
For this Developer Relations role, we are seeking people to join a growing team to support Web3 projects.
In this role, you will advance your knowledge in everything from DeFi, NFTs, and open source communities while ideating, creating, and executing initiatives to grow AAVE’s user base and partnerships.
You’re an energetic, entrepreneurial person who loves to communicate and get things done. You can code and are eager to dive into blockchain and open-source technology full-time. You don’t need a technical degree but some technical knowledge is required.
- Be a technical advisor to Marketing, Business Development, and other non-engineering functions
- Identify key integration opportunities and work with partners on integrations
- Synthesize and share feedback from the user community and partners to help AAVE improve its product
- Work closely with internal roles – community, product, engineering – to maximise community awareness and interaction
- Plan and build developer onboarding materials such as tutorials, demo apps, explainer videos, and other technical articles
- Travel, attend, and present at conferences and meetups; meet project teams and developers
- Code integrations and example apps; contribute to SDKs, bugs, and enhancements
- Write clear documentation, compelling tutorials, and engaging videos
- Develop and deliver content and presentations that resonate with the community
- Represent the community externally and internally and influence the product team with your insights
- 1+ years of experience in developer relations in some form
- Prior experience in developer relations or similar roles highly desirable, particularly in open-source software
- Ability to distil complex concepts into easy to understand explanations
- Deep understanding of open-source development and communities
- Energetic, get things done and evidence of strategic thinking
- Able to stay responsive with inbound communications
- Crisp written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bonus: Published technical articles and/or given technical presentations
- Bonus: You’ve launched a mobile app and deployed a smart contract on Ethereum
- Strong appreciation of & desire to create dank memes
- Encourage and celebrate diversity in the communities you build
- Female applicants strongly encouraged to apply
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11) or remote
- Gym membership and daily lunch delivery perk if office-based (based on eligibility)
- Private health care
- Dental cover
- 25 days paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment
Not the perfect fit?