Aptos is looking to hire a Developer Relations, Ecosystem to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for someone who has an equal balance of charisma and technical ability. You will need to be able to communicate with ecosystem projects to help them scale and debug issues. You will be responsible to have the technical competency to work directly with the engineering team to relay what they are experiencing and provide status reports and updates.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging directly with ecosystem projects on technical support
- Assisting in debugging and technical growth
- Showcase best technical practices
- Work as a conduit between ecosystem and engineering
- Help build out new ecosystem verticals based on experience
- Grow and nurture the ecosystem developer community
What we’re looking for:
- 1 - 3 years in the crypto industry
- 1 - 3 years in a forward-facing developer role
- Proficient (or willing to learn)
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Not the perfect fit?