Game7 is looking to hire a remote DevRel Evangelist - Hyperplay to join the team.
Game7 is an Autonomous GameFi Institution whose treasury is managed and deployed by the community. Our mission is to make web3 gaming sustainable by accelerating the industry towards collaboration, unified standards, open source innovation and having fun.
To achieve this, both BitDAO and Forte have committed $500m to our treasury. Our community then helps decide how to deploy strategic capital towards both Investments and Grants that help drive the ecosystem forward.
As a community, we are passionate about crypto, gaming and are comprised of industry leaders and blockchain experts, who believe there are better ways to build distributed organizations. Our community consists of diverse, talented and intelligent members who’s contributions to the ecosystem help define their governance capabilities.
We’re looking for the next generation of leaders and doers who have a passion for crypto and are looking to influence the future of DAOs, DeFi, Web3 and GameFi. If you’re a self-starter, believe in autonomy and ownership, then we encourage you to apply for this role.
About this team
HyperPlay is a web3 native game launcher from the future.
We believe the greatest long-term value propositions for web3 gaming center around the interoperability of assets across multiple games, marketplaces, DeFi protocols, communities, social graphs, and reputation systems. Gaming has the potential to serve as a catalyst for growing web3, and in doing so, empowering millions and then billions of people who were previously locked out of the legacy financial system.
HyperPlay is aiming to solve the web3 gaming interoperability problem by creating an open-source game launcher that passes through the player’s web3 wallet into native desktop games. The HyperPlay launcher will aggregate both existing game stores (like the Epic Game Store and GOG) or allow players to sideload games which are not launched through those stores.
The culture you’ll help us build
- Be entrepreneurial, growth-minded, collaborative, and enjoy working in a startup environment with some level ambiguity, autonomy, and freedom to experiment
- Bring a passion for open-source software and working in public alongside a community of stakeholders
- Proactively collaborate with game developers, both those who are already building on HyperPlay, and those that are not yet building on HyperPlay.
- Synthesize feedback from the developer community to contribute to team discussions about technical issues, sprint and roadmap planning
- Be proficient and thoughtful with asynchronous and synchronous communication, giving and receiving feedback, and working independently or with a team
- Support teammates’ performance and growth
- Be successful working within a fully remote environment
- Bring respect, patience, and empathy to every interaction and relationship with coworkers and the community
- Bring hustle, enthusiasm, heart, and a love of web3 gaming
- Experienced with game engines like Unity and Unreal
- Strong knowledge of web3 wallets and web3 dapp development patterns (MetaMask, WalletConnect, ethers.js, web3.js, or similar).
- Skilled with developer evangelism, developer relations, and/or sales engineering
- Experience with REST APIs and WebSockets
- Proficient in writing and revising documentation
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote working environment
- Compensation packages are reflective of the experience and value you bring to the organization and individual projects
- Base pay USDC, paid monthly
- Work Supplies, HW & Home Office Equipment
- Co-working space or home office-related expenses
- Any learning or education materials related to work
- Travel related expenses that are related to work
- Any expenses related to food and entertainment for work
- Any expenses related to both physical or mental health and well-being