Polygon is looking to hire a Devrel Lead, Europe to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As a Devrel Lead- Europe, you will lead developer growth strategy in Europe, one of Polygon’s key markets worldwide. This cross-functional role requires you to closely work with the program, community, and developer marketing teams. You will play a key role in shaping Polygon’s brand and Developer outreach in Europe and also contribute to our mission of onboarding the next millions of developers to web3.
- Grow Polygon developer base in Europe
- Work with program teams to execute global programs like advocates and guilds in the region
- Partner with leading universities in the region to educate them about Polygon
- Identify and develop new developer growth channels
- Drive local brand and developer partnerships
- Host local events and represent the company as required
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrates ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience, necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper-growth company and industry
- Strong understanding of blockchain, protocols, Defi, NFTs, DAOs, and other crypto-native technologies.
- Strong collaboration skills: written and verbal communication, stakeholder management.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with both business and development teams.
- Proven experience in balancing multiple input streams to assist in driving decision-making and prioritization activities
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary