Mean DAO is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. In this role, you will be the voice of Mean and will help grow our products’ reach across the broad Web3 community.
We are building advanced interactive DeFi infrastructure and Web3 tools to enable real-time settlement and self-custody asset management for people and businesses worldwide and we are looking for the right talent to pioneer the next stage of our growth.
An ideal candidate is visionary, a planner, a DOer and an entrepreneur who thinks outside the box.
- you live and breathe digital marketing
- passionate about blockchain technology and the decentralized future it can shape
- have a strong grasp of current marketing tools together with a deep understanding of crypto-specific marketing
- master of engaging storytelling, and crafting high-value, educational, and persuasive digital media content
- highly organized with regard to planning and execution of social media strategies and marketing campaigns
- understand the balance between the art and science of customer marketing and rely on data analytics as a central pillar in the decision-making process
- have past experience working with early-stage marketing teams
- develop and implement digital marketing strategy to strengthen Mean market presence
- create market fit and demand for our products
- track and report key performance indicators and metrics across all channels, as well as assess them against goals
- optimize design, iterate, and execute marketing campaigns
- grow the website traffic, optimize conversions and enable digital growth
- contribute to creating social media content, marketing collateral, blog posts, and newsletters
- Proven track record of driving successful growth campaigns within Crypto
- Experience in developing and deploying SEO-optimised content campaigns across Web3 social media channels is a must
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Data-centric mindset combined with a solid knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Improvado, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt strategic messaging across channels to drive action.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setup, strong initiative and can-do attitude
About Mean DAO
Mean DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) with a single purpose:
To build the decentralized products and blockchain infrastructure necessary to act as the financial equalizer for people and businesses worldwide.
DAOs are the future of organizations and collectives. We have no doubts in our minds about this and is one of the reasons we decided to organize Mean Protocol around a DAO structure. Even though DAOs are still early on the foundational concepts, they have already proven to be a powerful evolution over centralized company planning and execution.
As a protocol DAO, our philosophy is Product-Quality and Community-First. Projects and people from across the DeFi space can come together to collaborate and vote to build the best products for the future of finance. Being a DAO means builders, investors, and users all have an aligned economic incentive to move us forward fast while benefiting all parties fairly.
Working at Mean DAO
Come build the software that will enable the next wave of DeFi innovations across crypto. We are building advanced interactive DeFi infrastructure and Web3 tools to enable real-time settlement and self-custody asset management for people and businesses worldwide.
Individuals who thrive at Mean DAO have a relentless passion for building great products. They join the ranks of detail-oriented, multi-functional, and open-minded individuals. A highly collaborative bunch that believe in prototyping early and often, and never losing sight of the end-user and the end-product.
At Mean DAO everyone is part of a larger team where people work freely with our partners, product managers, and developers to create the absolute best digital products possible. Egos are replaced by simply the desire to find success together as a team.
Benefits & Perks
💸 Attractive compensation package: salary, equity, bonus and benefits
🌐 Remote-friendly environment with a possibility to work from any location, flexible hours and paid time off
📈 Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
🚀 Freedom, autonomy and responsibility - no micromanaging, looking for proactive and independent individuals that achieve results
🗳 A true meritocracy, flat organizational structure with rapid upwards mobility based on performance