SuperRare Labs is looking to hire a Director of Community for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors. SuperRare Labs is built on the Ethereum blockchain and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Community at SuperRare
We are looking for an experienced Director of Community who will work on overseeing, building, and managing the Community team in order to foster the world’s best art community.
We value creativity, hustle & grit, combined with low ego and the practice of servant leadership. If you're motivated by telling compelling stories and building multi-functional marketing teams with a mission-driven orientation to succeed - you'll fit right in
We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. The Community Lead will report to the Chief Product Officer
What you’ll do
- You will manage a team of community builders, defining and guiding the community development strategy
- You will oversee and manage a world-class customer support experience, focusing on user satisfaction, process automation, and strong user feedback loops with the rest of the team
- You will launch, oversee, and operate community and crypto governance initiatives such as proposal and public voting workflows
- You will develop, launch and oversee community grants and bounty programs
- You will engage with the Blockchain, NFT and Crypto community in an authentic, friendly and meaningful way ensuring that the SuperRare brand is maintained throughout.
- You will work with social media and content teams to elevate the SuperRare voice in relevant conversations within the community.
- You will develop consensus building strategies and execute on that strategy within the community
- You will build ambitious KPI’s around response times to ensure that the community’s experience with SuperRare is first class
What you have:
- 5+ years experience leading Community Management teams and initiatives in relevant industries (gaming, crypto/blockchain, creator platforms etc.)
- Strong track record of leading successful community and customer focussed teams
- Strong knowledge of the Blockchain and Crypto ecosystem
- You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tone of voice in a variety of situations
- You will have experience of working with different teams internally and externally to get the answers necessary
- You have a strong focus on speed when engaging in conversations and with customers to ensure a stellar experience
Who you are:
- A collaborator; we’re passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely - maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign - we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you - join us as we discover the wild frontier!