MakerDAO is looking to hire an Engineering Lead to join the team.
Chronicle Labs is funded by MakerDAO and is responsible for the development and adoption of the Chronicle Protocol, the blockchain-agnostic infrastructure layer for truth. We act as arbiters of trust that provide data with integrity guarantees to blockchain applications. Chronicle Oracles have been live since 2016 and secured over $10B in MakerDAO as well as other top DeFi protocols.
Our team is looking for an Engineering Lead, someone who can help coordinate and drive a world-class engineering team. We are a group of Engineers, so we need someone who can be at home when dealing with topics around Web3, DeFi, Blockchain, and dealing with Off-chain Data. Ideally, you are someone that likes to act as a mentor, enjoys looking at the big picture, and also seeks ways of improving processes and methodologies.
As a Technical Leader within Chronicle Labs you will:
- Help define and plan the technical strategy, and capabilities
- Own the technical roadmap and team allocation
- Own the feed operations and assure performance and reliability of our feeds system and operations
- Review the team’s current development and deployment processes and seek new ways of improving and optimizing.
- Onboard, coach, and mentor new members, define milestones and growth plans
- Define key success metrics for the team, and account for performance reviews
Experience with the following or equivalent technologies & practices is an essential part of your skillset:
- Proven experience in managing and leading teams of 5+ members
- Prior experience in implementing quality processes
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain, especially ethereum and layer2 networks
- Understanding of the blockchain and crypto space, including its history, its communities, and current challenges
- Ability to maintain the cohesion of a distributed team, across several time zones
You will stand out if
- Strong experience with Go, microservices, databases,
- Prior experience with Web3 tooling, Solidity code
- Strong expertise with interacting and handling off-chain and on-chain data
What We Offer
An opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding-edge of technology. Working on supporting some of the largest initiatives in Web3. Plus the opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding edge of technology.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible payment options: USD / EUR / DAI
- Cryptocurrency bonuses
- 6 weeks vacation
- Remote working environment
- Flexible schedule
- Three offsites per year to meet up with the tea