Uniswap is looking to hire an Engineering Manager, NFT to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an engineering manager to lead our NFT engineering org at Uniswap Labs. Our ideal candidate would have experience managing a full stack team as well as building great products.
- Directly manage individual contributor engineers
- Ensure the engineering team is able to deliver quality projects at a fast pace
- Provide career growth advice and performance feedback
- Focus on improving team processes
- Recruit and hire new engineers to the team
- Collaborate with product and design to deliver a roadmap
- 2+ years of management experience growing & managing a team of engineers
- Previous experience in consumer products and/or technologies
- High emotional intelligence
- Technical knowledge to discuss issues, approaches, and solutions in depth
- Knowledge and passion for software engineering best practices
- Interest in crypto
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Web3/crypto space
- Willingness to work out of our NYC office regularly
- Understanding of blockchain architecture
Benefits & Perks
🏖 Unlimited and encouraged time off
🏥 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents
🏦 401(k) participation
🏫 Annual $1,500 education stipend
👶 Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
🖥 Home office setup stipend for remote employee
🍽 Daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).