Uniswap is looking to hire a Engineering Manager, Web to join the team.
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an experienced engineering manager to help us create a world-class engineering team with a strong focus on instilling best coding practices, creating efficient processes, and shipping the best products for our users. In this role, you will be responsible for the evolution and maintenance of our flagship web app that serves as an interface to the Uniswap protocol. You will help us build delightful and intuitive experiences for our users as well as fortify the foundations of the app to ensure its continued stability. Join us!
- Directly manage individual contributor frontend web engineers
- Ensure the engineering team is able to deliver quality projects at a fast pace
- Provide career growth advice and performance feedback
- Focus on improving team processes
- Recruit and hire new engineers to the team
- Collaborate with product and design to deliver a roadmap
- 2+ years of management experience growing & managing a team of engineers
- Previous experience in Web technologies
- High emotional intelligence
- Technical knowledge to discuss issues, approaches, and solutions in depth
- Knowledge and passion for software engineering best practices
- Interest in crypto
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Web3/crypto space
- Willingness to work out of our NYC office regularly
- Understanding of blockchain architecture
- Full-stack experience
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.