The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is hiring for Enterprise Partnerships.
We are looking to hire a seasoned sell-side research sales professional with established hedge fund and/or asset manager relationships to head up our Traditional Finance (TradFi) partnerships. This role is as much about business development strategy as it is business development execution. You will need to be able to and have the relationships and deep financial understanding necessary to drive sales, user research and product discovery/strategy (e.g. do we need permission pools? what L&C considerations do we need to address?).
What you will do:
- Identify and establish partnerships with traditional finance capital that will trade or provide liquidity on Uniswap
- Ability to identify relevant partnerships/integrations, take initiative, and own the sales cycle end-to-end
- Help shape our product strategy
- Develop tools that will support TradFi activity
What you are like:
- 5-15 years of experience in sell-side research sales
- Established relationships with hedge funds and/or asset managers to drive sales
- Deep understanding of finance including how decision making works at fund, including legal & compliance considerations
- Passion for crypto and how to grow crypto adoption in traditional finance
- Strategic thinker & resourceful problem solver
- Tenacious with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.