Alliance DAO is looking to hire a remote Executive Assistant to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About Alliance DAO
Alliance is the leading Web3 accelerator and founder community. Since early 2020, we've helped the top 1% of Web3 founders start and grow their companies. We do so through a 9-week program led by leading experts. Our community includes fellow founders, lawyers, auditors, market makers and more. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
In March of 2020, top-tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital joined to form the DeFi Alliance, an accelerator program to help early stage DeFi startups source liquidity. We accelerated more than 90 startups with the support from more than 200 entities in our support network. In January of 2020, DeFi Alliance and hundreds of other top builders joined forces to form Alliance DAO, the world's first digital startup nation, to accelerate the best Web3 startups.
Compensate: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediately
As Executive Assistant (EA), you will work directly with our Core Contributors and interact with some of the brightest and well-known entrepreneurs, investors, traders and others in the Web3 space. Your primary responsibility is to alleviate Core Contributors from administrative tasks largely related to people relations and associated communications.
You will be tasked to facilitate introductions between a variety of individuals and organizations on behalf of the Core Contributors and develop efficient workflows and tactics to optimize their time. You should have strong communication and people management skills, strong ability to organize multiple work streams, and a desire for customer service.
This is a heavily operational and administrative role. The ideal candidate should thrive on organization and have a desire to make and cultivate relationships.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate introductions on behalf of the Core Contributors between founders and external partners through various communication mediums (Telegram, Discord, Email and Twitter)
- Prioritize and draft correspondence as requested, handle follow-up and scheduling, and review timelines and deadlines
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the Contributor is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Take meeting notes, track action items, and communicate status when requested
- Other administrative and project duties as delegated and assigned
- Minimum of 3+ years of applicable EA or similar experience
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company and beyond
- Ability to represent the Core Contributors and Alliance with appropriate professionalism and otherwise embody Alliance’s key values
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Familiarity with tooling like Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Google Suite, Zoom, and Hubspot
- Experience working across multiple timezones
- Passion to learn more about the Web3 space and its various participants and stakeholders
- Minimum 6 months experience in Web3
Benefits & Perks
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🌐 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team