We are searching for a proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to serve as a trusted business partner to our cofounders (CEO and CTO). You will be responsible for streamlining and prioritizing the cofounders' time to ensure the smooth execution of business goals.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
- Provide top-notch support and service to our cofounders
- Assist the management team in scheduling meetings and coordinating travel as needed
- Coordinate large company events such as Aptos summer events and holiday parties
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts (including investors and board members) to establish seamless communication
- Provide full support to our team: managing company and personal details while maintaining full discretion and confidentiality
- 5+ years of experience supporting C-suite executives
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast paced environment with quickly-changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience with calendar management, travel arrangements, and event coordination
- Excellent communication skills; professional and concise, both in writing and spoken exchanges with quick turnaround times
- A strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results
- A ‘can do’ attitude & fearless mindset to take on no task too large or small
- Commitment to confidentiality and adept at handling sensitive information
- Strong problem-solving and inter/intrapersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.