Doodles is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to join the team.
Doodles is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our senior leadership team. As Executive Assistant, you’ll be working alongside senior leadership to proactively support their day-to-day needs including calendar management, meeting support and travel arrangements. You’re detail-oriented, anticipatory, organized and able to work independently in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Provide excellent administrative support to senior leadership including calendar management, meeting support, travel arrangements, and drafting correspondence and emails with a high level of discretion.
- Coordinate and attend internal/external meetings as requested to document action items for independent follow-up.
- Support the agile workplace including location and reservation of appropriate space and other required resources.
- Anticipate business needs, demonstrating resourcefulness and critical thinking.
- Work collaboratively with other support teams leveraging resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for senior leadership.
- Coordinate calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, internal & external meetings and handling of paperwork.
- Research and make recommendations to streamline processes and innovate administrative procedures.
- Support meetings with internal and external stakeholders, as necessary; be comfortable with business-enabling technologies (e.g., video conference setup, presentation setup, and virtual meetings and webinars).
Skills We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of administrative experience in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with effective decision-making ability.
- Confident communication and active listening skills are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Occasional travel is required.
- Willingness to work with uncertainties in a new, evolving industry.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.