Rarible DAO is looking to hire a Flow Community Manager for its team. This position is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home for a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more.
Our integration with FLOW – a fast, decentralized and sustainable blockchain for dApps and NFTs – has been rapidly gaining traction. To amplify it, we are now looking for a community leader who will help us manage and nurture the community of artists and creators on Flow.
Join our rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
- Plan and execute community activations to drive engagement, including AMAs, Twitter Spaces events, contests and more
- Work with global Flow community daily in an omnichannel environment to attract new users, activate existing audience and monitor community sentiment
- Identify and bring in new creators and collectors from the Flow ecosystem
Skills & Qualifications
- FLOW enthusiast, passionate and knowledgeable about the ecosystem
- Web3 native with a deep understanding and interest in crypto and NFT market
- Hands-on immersion into the Flow ecosystem
- Experience in social media and/or community management
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens