TempleDAO is looking to hire a Front-End Developer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Innovate the metaverse with us.
TreasureDAO pushes the limits of gamified DeFi and NFT concepts to build out a community driven metaverse that separates itself from a single entity. This job is a unique opportunity to build the face of our services to be adored and enjoyed by our extremely loyal community, while using the latest modern technologies for front-end development.
Are you passionate about building web applications that solve critical user problems? Do you love to collaborate with peers to build seamless services? If so, you'll fit right in. Joining our team means being a part of a team that is hell-bent on inventing and building services that will reshape the way we think about the metaverse.
As a Web Developer, your role will consist of bringing your expertise in modern software development and your ability to tackle complex technical problems as you help our metaverse exceed our community's expectations. You will create modern web applications with a focus on accessibility, responsiveness, speed, and ease-of-use to delight our community.
- Implement robust website wireframes from world class UX designers primarily using NextJS, HTML, and CSS;
- Work with organization stakeholders to understand requirements, as well as identifying opportunities to improve organization processes through maintainable and high quality software; and
- Collaborate on our roadmap to help shape the direction of our inclusive metaverse.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience;
- Experience with modern React and Next.js (understands modern SSR concepts);
- Understanding of CSS fundamentals: flexbox, CSS specificities and selectors;
- Experience with CSS animations - e.g. keyframe animations;
- Basic understanding of web3 concepts such as blockchains and transactions; and
- Possesses great communication skills for varying levels of technically proficient audiences.
Nice to have
- Strong understanding of web3 concepts such as cryptographic hashing / signing and account authentication;
- Knowledge of software development best practices for the full software development life cycle. This includes source control management, code reviews, testing, and operations;
- Autonomously deliver a product from scope requirements to implementation;
- Experience building complex web applications to production environments used by customers; and
- Bonus CSS animations experience - e.g. animating UI components (state transitions), SVGs for animations, and working knowledge with lottie.js, After Effects, or other web animation libraries like D3.js, three.js, etc.
Treasure is the decentralized DeFi-NFT ecosystem built for metaverse projects on Arbitrum. Every project listed on Treasure’s marketplace utilizes MAGIC in their respective metaverses, with each community inventing its own lore and storytelling for this resource.
MAGIC, the native token of Treasure, is the sole currency for marketplace transactions. In this way, MAGIC acts as the reserve currency for the entire web of metaverses connected under the Treasure umbrella. Treasure projects are linked - narratively and economically - through MAGIC.
Treasure operates as a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) where token holders ratify key decisions proposed by the Council and community. With over 40 core contributors and a growing network of community contributors, Treasure is experiencing hyper growth.
Not the perfect fit?