Aptos is looking to hire a Front End Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
About The Role
Aptos is looking for an energetic and experienced HR Manager to join our team. The HR Manager at Aptos will assist in driving our vision and strategies through the lens of the people the leadership team serves. The ideal candidate for this position will serve as a role model and champion for the Aptos culture, while demonstrating value in diversity and inclusion.
With Aptos in a stage of hyper growth, we are looking for someone who is inspired by and passionate about designing, building, developing a strong People function that fuels our business. You will work closely with the CEO as well as the rest of the company’s leadership team to design and build the HR function to support the business needs from a people perspective as well as design and foster a culture that prospective candidates are seeking out and employees want to remain a part of.
About the role:
We are searching for a Front End Engineer to join us here at Aptos. As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be working on various projects and frameworks to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will build industry-leading Web applications and tools for interacting with the Web3 world from Web.
The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: interactive Web sites, developer tooling, SDKs, wallets, APIs, standards & protocols, and much more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build new Web3 experiences for ecosystem engagement
- Add new features and integrations into existing experiences
- Build new Web products and applications for Aptos
- Support and maintain existing platforms and web surfaces
- Write performant, clean and tested code
- Collaborate with designers,backend engineers, and other frontend engineers
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with websockets/streaming content is a plus
- UX/UI Design experience is a plus
- Experience working with Web3 is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?