KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote Frontend Engineer to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Compensation Range: $210k-286k (dependent on expertise).
We are looking for a frontend engineer to help us build our suite of next-gen web3 applications. We have an ambitious vision for KeeperDAO’s web applications, and we need great frontend engineers to help shape and realize that future. This is a Full-Time Position (FTE).
Building web (and ideally: Web3) applications should be your thing. Building Web3 applications at the vanguard of financial innovation should be all you want to work on. For this role, we’re looking for someone who want to be the best in the world at this, and that wants to build the best trading application in all of Web3. As such, this job shouldn’t be viewed as a stepping stone to becoming a backend engineer or some other role. If you are successful here, this should be the last job you ever need to have.
- Developing and maintaining a suite of DeFi products that handles many millions in daily volume
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Team players only: We build things together. Ego’s are left at the door
- A High EQ
- 1-3 years experience developing modern React apps (functional components, hooks etc.)
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, HTTP
- Typescript experience
- Material-UI or another React UI framework
- Experience with trading apps (using or building them)
- Some knowledge of web3, (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)
Not the perfect fit?