Impossible Finance is a fast-growing, VC-backed, multi-chain ecosystem looking for full-stack engineers. Our team has a strong track record in DeFi, ranging from former leads at Binance and other leading fintech/consumer tech companies that built out various blockchain products including wallets, staking platforms, swap protocols, launchpads and fiat gateways.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a capable and experienced full-stack engineer looking for a high-impact role in creating technology that advances the state of DeFi. You will be responsible for designing/implementing significant portions of software that are maintainable, scalable, and clean, working alongside an expanding team of equally capable engineers.
We are a primarily remote company with some bases of operation in Singapore, HK, the US, and India, so good communication skills are necessary. English is the primary language of communication.
- Write high quality, reusable, maintainable code both in frontend and backend
- Participate in code review and design review
- Accountable for user experience, content quality and stability of websites
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Resolve support requests on a day-to-day basis.
- Document your feature development or active issues and share with your team
- A degree in Engineering and a specialization in CS/IT
- At least 2 years of working experience in software development
- Experienced with ReactJs / AngularJs / VueJs, NodeJs, Redux/Flow
- Proficient in the fundamentals of CS such as Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Working knowledge of building front end and back end systems and/or libraries
- Not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
- A good command of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exclusive upsides, co-investment opportunities and team bonuses
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Virtual team gatherings with fun games & lucky draw
- Annual company retreat (after COVID goes away)