Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a remote Game Operations - Game Asset Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Yield Guild Games is a decentralized gaming guild that pools funds to purchase yield-generating NFTs, and leverages players' time and effort to optimize community-owned assets for maximum utility and return.
By merging NFTs and decentralized finance (DeFi), YGG’s creates value for its partners and community by developing the content and economy of virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. The organization’s mission is to create the biggest virtual world economy.
YGG believes that NFTs and cryptocurrencies are providing transformative economic opportunities for people young and old in developing nations where jobs are lacking and crisis relief has been limited. Notable investors in YGG include Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Delphi Digital, BITKRAFT Ventures, Animoca Brands, Scalar Capital, and Fabric Ventures.
- Aid the Game Operations team in management and utility of game specific assets.
- Temporary management of YGG assets related to a portfolio of games.
- Understand the game economies and mechanics, utilize the assets to ensure optimal earning potential.
- Maintain all of the data associated with the managed portfolio for quick analyses and action.
- Help support a network of YGG teams and community leaders to integrate the gaming assets into community activity and growth around the game.
You’re a good fit if you’ve got
- A strong understanding of smart contracts/Solidity and ability to script and test blockchain interactions with a tool such as Brownie or Hardhat
- Demonstrate an understanding of blockchain gaming mechanics and economies.
- Demonstrable experience understanding the current games industry, including product level understanding of games systems and economies.
- Experience in blockchain is necessary, knowledge of side chains is a plus.
- You must love games, be a player of games, and care deeply about the developers and players of games.
- Responsible, meticulous and a strong understanding of economic data as it relates to blockchain gaming.
- Trustworthy, you will be managing gaming portfolios of significant value.
- Understanding of personal security as it relates to wallet & key ownership.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be solidly managed, but not hand-held.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while providing the energy to move them forward.
- A big fan of data and the ability to identify trends and report on them.
- Experience with Gsuite, Asana, Hubspot, Discord, Telegram a plus
- Remote working is actively supported.
- Competitive salary and upside.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly considerations.
Not the perfect fit?