Yield Guild Games is looking to hire a remote Game Ops Project Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Yield Guild Games is a decentralized gaming guild that pools funds to purchase yield-generating NFTs, and leverages players' time and effort to optimize community-owned assets for maximum utility and return.
By merging NFTs and decentralized finance (DeFi), YGG’s creates value for its partners and community by developing the content and economy of virtual worlds and blockchain-based games. The organization’s mission is to create the biggest virtual world economy.
YGG believes that NFTs and cryptocurrencies are providing transformative economic opportunities for people young and old in developing nations where jobs are lacking and crisis relief has been limited. Notable investors in YGG include Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Delphi Digital, BITKRAFT Ventures, Animoca Brands, Scalar Capital, and Fabric Ventures.
- Work with Game Operations team in the area of project development as it relates to YGG community and game growth.
- Project manager works alongside Game Ambassadors to evaluate opportunities within partnered games for YGG to build and establish it's presence as a leader in activity and community growth.
- Maintain an understanding of Game Operations goals and vision and apply it to game specific opportunities as they emerge with our partnered games.
- Communication and support with Game Ambassadors to review proposals and take initiative to build YGGs presence in each partnered game.
- Work with content and community teams in development and execution of project building milestones and events.
You’re a good fit if you’ve got
- You must love games, be a player of games, and care deeply about the developers and players of games.
- Demonstrable experience understanding the current games industry, including product level understanding of games systems and economies.
- Experience in blockchain is a plus.
- Exceptional people and communication and skills, both written and verbal.
- You demonstrate great flexibility and humility. You will often have to roll with the punches and context-shift quickly.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be solidly managed, but not hand-held.
- Ability to communicate across multiple teams to manage the development of unique projects related to games.
- Experience with Gsuite, Hubspot, Discord, Asana and Telegram.
- Remote working is actively supported.
- Competitive salary and upside.
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly considerations.