Polygon is looking to hire a Golang Security Engineer / Auditor to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon's Security Team's Vision is: to become the most trusted organization in web3 & blockchain
Polygon is looking for a Golang Security Engineer / Auditor with verifiable experience in leading and performing code reviews, and security audits.
In this role, you will be responsible for Manual Code Review & Auditing of Polygon's various products based on Golang, as well as mentoring junior team members. You will test and validate the state of Polygon's technical security controls, working closely with both our development and engineering teams. You will also be performing and driving the adoption of SAST & DAST tools.
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- 4+ years of experience developing programs in Golang.
- Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives such as public/private keys, hash functions and Merkletrees (understand how to use them, not implement them).
- Strong desire to learn about Ethereum and contribute to the blockchain space.
- Bonus: Experience working with low-level database programming & systems optimization
- Bonus: Experience working with consensus protocols
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary