Aptos is looking to hire a Growth Product Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
Our community is what differentiates us. We’re looking for someone to lead the growth and development of our community platform. As part of our ethos, we want to enable the community to build and take ownership of the evolution of Aptos. To make that happen, we are building a community platform to enable development and discoverability of both our and community products, gamification of the learning process, and enabling and driving community contributions.
What you’ll be doing
- You will develop and lead strategies, experiments and execution across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention within our community. Your mantra is to establish a vibrant community that supports and enables each other.
- Work with Engineering, Design, Business Development, Analytics, and other teams to execute on our community product strategy
- Manage day to day progress and requirements of development work
- Identify opportunities and partnerships through well researched analysis and innovative ideation
- Create product specs, organize their implementation, and then evaluate/refine/monitor the product you have created
- Execute against a set of OKRs using product best practices, organization, and detailed analysis of output
- Create and lead communication cadence with cross functional adtech teams
- Develop, and drive growth experiments that have a significant impact on how new users discover, activate and engage with our community.
- Master usage analytics, deep cohort analysis, support data, and marketing data to refine the testing strategy. Work effectively with cross functional teams to align on resourcing and metrics.
- Regularly communicate with customers to identify customer needs and requirements. Synthesize findings into hypotheses to build growth strategies.
What we’re looking for
- You care deeply about customers and developers in creative fields. You are passionate about improving how people work and enabling them to be successful at every stage of their Aptos journey.
- You understand the fundamentals of the Web3 community and can drive complex projects forward with cross-functional teams.
- You are highly analytical with an ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You are solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Ensure Content Infrastructure, Quality, Accuracy, and Usability is constantly improving
- Identify, advocate, prioritize and execute upon new acquisition opportunities
- Manage the full lifecycle of product development (from concept to execution, including Metrics Tracking).
- Battle-tested product management skills like story and PRD writing, stakeholder management and similar
- User-driven mindset while driving company objectives.
- Identify key drivers of acquisition, adoption, retention, and expansion and drive improvement through iterative testing and learning
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?