Lido is looking to hire a remote Head of Operations to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution for ETH 2.0 backed by a number of the industry leading blockchain staking providers with more than $5.5b asset staked and 19.9% of ETH staking market share.
Reporting directly to the DAO, you will optimize Lido operating capabilities, strategies, systems and processes, and procedures to maximize productivity, efficiency, and employee satisfaction within the organization. You will regularly collaborate with Product, Technology, HR, Marketing, Customer Success teams.
- Improve and upscale organizational structure to match the scope of this initiative
- Build a leadership team with significant game-changer hires.
- Drive the creation of powerful and clear incentives for DAO members and sub-organizations
- Drive forth the establishment of an ownership culture that generates goodwill and self-sustains.
- Guarantee transparency and predictability in achieving DAO mission.
- Oversee team operations, project timeline, business development, and employee productivity.
- Evaluate and monitor task performance across the company, and ensure tasks are being met and efficiency is maximized
- Strategically manage, organize, and coordinate employees from different departments to ensure efficiency
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an organized, driven, get-things-done, self-starter to be Lido Operating manager.
It will be important:
- Passionate about next-generation finance and blockchain technology.
- Deep understanding of the open-source, technical product landscape.
- Understanding of blockchain security and incentive structure
- A solid skill of getting shit done in adverse circumstances
- An extensive contact network & knowledge of finance & cryptocurrency market, and be well known in the crypto community.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
Please do a cover letter on a topic of your choosing:
- What would you change about lido, why, and what would be the steps?
- Why do you want to work on a dao?
- What's the most important challenge in your desired role?
- Who could recommend you?
Lido is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, preferred pfp NFT, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.