GnosisDAO is looking to hire a Validators Relations to join the team.
GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
Gnosis Chain is the product of the merger of Gnosis and xDai. As one of Ethereum’s earliest sidechains, Gnosis Chain has quiet but significant real world usage and will embark on an aggressive technical roadmap with the objective of accelerating Ethereum. Gnosis Chain is also where Ethereum’s colorful and quirky spirit lives on, as the original home that incubated many defining projects like POAP, Burner Wallet, Dark Forest, and Perpetual Protocol.
Gnosis Beacon Chain launched in November of 2021 and will merge with Gnosis Chain when Ethereum merges. GBC has over 100k validators and aims to be the third most decentralized blockchain by making being a validator as technically straightforward as possible.
What you will do
- Own the experience of becoming and being a validator on Gnosis Chain
- Continuously improve the validator experience
- Manage partnerships with staking infrastructure providers (dappnode, avado…) and liquid staking providers
- Manage partnerships with eth 2 client teams (teku, lighthouse, prysm, lodestar…)
- Think about strategies to lower barriers to entry for individual validators
- Evaluate strategies for keeping the validator set diverse (partnering with decentralized identity providers etc.)
- Be the first point of contact for validators on GC
- Work closely with the communications, community and business development team
- Be active in the community
Who you are
- You have a full working knowledge of eth 2 architecture
- You need not be a dev but must be technical enough to troubleshoot possible validator issues
- You are able to communicate technical content with ease and good vibes
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Work how and where you want - we offer flexible hours, extra vacation days, and working remotely to support your style.
📚 Educational Budget - We give every colleague an annual education budget to use as they would like to foster learning, skill up, and in-depth engagement.
✈️ Team Retreats - Think about the future, learn from the past, and just have fun together. Each year, you will have the opportunity to travel with your team for a retreat.
🖥 Get Equipped - We equip you with the devices and tools you need to fit your working style.
📅 Ecosystem Friday - We invite you to spend Friday afternoons learning more about the the blockchain ecosystem and trying out the latest industry products.
Not the perfect fit?