Magic Eden is looking to hire a HR Generalist to join the team.
We are on the lookout for an HR Generalist to join the team. This role will play a key part in building the HR function as we scale from ~120 person workforce to the next phase. As HR Generalist, you will help ensure that our managers and individual contributors have the support they need to be as effective as possible in their roles. You will make important contributions to the day-to-day operations of global HR, as well as partnering in the creation of programs, processes and tools to support the people side of Magic Eden. You won’t be scared to get your hands dirty by jumping into different efforts on the People Operations team. Most importantly, you will love having the chance to help an amazing company reach its next phase of growth.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the best people!Help our teams meet key business objectives by working on critical HR initiativesBe a champion of change by giving context and and guidance on new initiativesWork closely with employees through multiple areas of People Ops (HR Help Slack Channel, Onboarding/Offboarding, payroll/benefits issues)Be a People data champion - play an important HRIS systems and records rolePlay a key role in compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations: recommend best practices and execute policies and practices in a manner that maintains compliance
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a People Operations or HR role (tech experience preferred)Hands-on experience with HR systems (Rippling preferred)Ability to excel in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; comfortable navigating ambiguityExperience administering employee benefitsUnderstanding of HR compliance requirements
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $70,000-$105,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)