Magic Eden is looking to hire a remote HR Lead to join the team.
We are looking to hire an HR lead to join us. This role will play a key part in defining Magic Eden’s culture as we scale from ~100 person workforce to the next phase. You will be responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of global HR, as well as driving programs, processes and tools to support the growth and professional development of our teams. This person will also work closely with all global partner teams including Corporate Operations (Finance, Legal, and Recruiting) as well as the Engineering and Core Business departments.
- Create and lead a best-in-class HR department to support Magic Eden employees globally
- Partner cross-functionally to design employee-centric service processes and systems to address both current and future needs as we scale
- Manage Magic Eden’s global total rewards program including benefits, equity and compensation
- Create and improve HR processes and policies including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and diversity/equity/inclusion
- Continually develop and improve company-wide job leveling system and career path development
- Oversee global compliance and region/country-specific HR initiatives
- Proactively identify HR issues at future growth stages and execute accordingly
- Establish the monitoring and reporting of KPIs and other metrics for the HR department to continually optimize processes and deliver on objectives
- Champion employee development, engagement, and the overall culture of Magic Eden
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience in Senior HR role, with a proven track record of delivering results
- Organizational Design and Global HR experience strongly preferred
- Experience with total rewards, compliance, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
- Experience Business partnering with Engineering & Product teams preferred
- Experience strategically leading, developing and executing on HR-specific OKRs, culture, policies, and processes
- Experience building and leading a high-performing HR team, particularly in the hyper-growth startup environment
- Hands-on experience with HR systems (Rippling preferred)
- Willingness to be hands-on with all facets of HR as we grow - no project is too big, no task too small
- Ability to excel in a high-growth, fast-paced environment; comfortable navigating ambiguity
About Magic Eden
- Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
- Led by long-time friends Jack Lu, Sidney Zhang, Zhuoxun Yin and Zhoujie Zhou – collectively draw experiences from notable Silicon Valley companies such as Facebook, Uber, Google, Coinbase, FTX, dYdX, Amazon.
- They saw an opportunity to build something incredible and found themselves at the future of culture and community — NFTs. The rest is history, and the gang was formed. Magic Eden was born.
Working at Magic Eden
🏗 Magic Eden has a build-first culture
🚢 We ship first, improve always
🙏 We are inclusive and open
🏆 We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset
🌱 Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow
🚀 There is no fear of failure here
🙌 We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care.
🌍 We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
Benefits & Perks
🤝 A fast-paced and collaborative environment
💰 Competitive compensation and equity options
🏖 Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
🏥 Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
💲 Wellness and work from home allowance
🌍 Remote-first company (San Francisco, HQ)
🏦 401k plan (in the US)