Polygon is looking to hire a HR Sourcing Recruiter to join the team.
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Sourcing Recruiter is responsible for leading in the company’s recruiting and Talent Acquisition of critical hires. The responsibilities entail everything from posting open positions to job boards, scheduling interviews across departments, managing job boards handling last-minute scheduling changes, in-depth interview assessment to ensure candidate fits the role. You will be the headhunter to ensure we bring on the best of the best.
Other Activities and Responsibilities
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Proficient in screening resumes and application to identify the most qualified ones
- Well verse in both Technical as well as Business terminologies.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Build Feedbacks, Questions, Quizzes, Tests to ensure we qualify candidates
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers
- Initiate conversations with potential candidates via Linkedin and other platforms
What you need to succeed:
- 2 - 3 years related experience
- Leadership experience to assist other HR team in achieving our goals
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Thorough problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Committed to utilizing HR methods
- Familiar with Recruitment Marketing
- Competency with various with HR tools
- Can work in a fast pace
- Flexible in working for different timezone
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary