Zora is looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team.
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we're looking for
ZORA is looking for infrastructure engineers who want to dip into the world of Web3 and build best in class systems and tools to serve creators. We’d love it if you had experience scaling APIs, observability, and general infra best practices.
What you'll do
- Own ZORA’s backend infrastructure, including deployment, observability, alerting, and scaling
- Develop best practices for deployment, codified infrastructure, observability, alerting, etc
- Help scale our APIs (Python + GraphQL), databases (MongoDB), and data processing stack (Python, Dagster)
- Wear many hats, we’re looking for someone who loves infrastructure but is excited about dabbling in other parts of our stack, specifically big data & crypto
Skills we're looking for
- Mid to senior level experience with cloud infrastructure, primarily AWS / GCP + Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform or other infrastructure codification tooling
- Experience with continuous deployment, observability, scaling
- Comfort with 0 -> 1 and greenfield work
We'd love it if you had
- Data experience / interest (data engineering, ML, data science)
- Crypto knowledge
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.