Gnosis is looking to hire a Integration Engineering Lead to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are hiring for an Ecosystem Support Engineer who will be part of the Ecosystem Team of Gnosis Chain.
Delivering Project Deployments:
- “Closes” projects to deploy on Gnosis
- “Closer” who takes over warm leads from BD
- Relentlessly irons out last-mile technical details to get to project deployment
- e.g: Explaining protocol quirks, Explaining Bridge quirks, Infra and Tooling recommendations, Bridge Token into Gnosis, “Hand-holding” final contract deployments,
- e.g: Finds ways to fill the gap for missing tooling that projects need (e.g. “I need a VRF, but Chainlink doesn’t have one”), Do you have an auditor recommendation?
Handle Community Queries:
- Be active in the community and handle inbound requests
- Prioritize and triage incoming issues:
- Handle “simple fixes”
- Have judgment to figure out what requires Bridges and Core Dev teams involvement
- Opportunistically refer project teams to BD team for follow-up
Own the Developer Experience
of tooling and infrastructure around Gnosis Chain:
- Be intimately familiar with the developer experience and fix problems that developers encounter
- Maintain up-to-date docs on Tools in the Gnosis Ecosystem
- Own Developer and Tools sections on docs.gnosischain.com
- Find ways to fill the gap for missing tooling that projects need (e.g. “I need a VRF”)
- Own relationship with DevTool and Infra teams and see problem-fixes to completion
- e.g.: Sourcify broken on Chiado Testnet on Tenderly; Gnosisscan does not show inbound transfers from xDai minters
Own the Chiado Testnet
- Own the Chiado Testnet:
- What developer tooling do we need around Chiado?
- What contracts should be deployed on Chiado
- Work with Core Devs to ensure Chiado is stable and useful as a Developer Testnet
Utilize Gnosis’ Strategic Roadmap
- Encourage Projects to utilize Gnosis’ Roadmap
- Account Abstraction: e.g. Safe Core
- MEV Protection: e.g. Shutterized Beacon Chain
- Trustless Bridges: Hashi
WHO YOU ARE
- Battle scars from having built actual DApps
- Intimate knowledge of Ethereum and the EVM
- Intimate knowledge of DevTools and Chain Infra
Knowledge you will acquire on the job:
- Gnosis' protocol quirks
- e.g. native stablecoin and tight coupling of Bridge
- e.g. 5s slot times vs. 12s slot times
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- We are a remote-first company
- Flexible hours
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.