Audius is looking to hire a Internal Operations Manager to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a proactive individual with excellent communication and organizational skills who understands both how to prioritize and execute on time-sensitive tasks and how to set up processes for the long-term. You must be able to effectively juggle tasks from multiple teammates, follow up on outstanding requests, and have a high level of discretion in handling sensitive information.
Long Term Responsibilities
- Manage core operational applications (Rippling, bill.com, Brex, Lever, Hellosign, etc.)
- Expense approval and management, bill payments, liaising with our accounting team
- Benefits management
- Contract management
- IT management
- Sorting and directing mail
- Las Vegas Office Management
- Candidate sourcing, recruiting coordination and onboarding
- Manage the schedule for our two Cofounders
- Coordinate with artists, music industry executives, investment partners, etc. for scheduling
- Coordinate with candidates for upcoming interviews
- Schedule and manage team ‘onsites’ for candidates
- Plan and coordinate weekly virtual ‘Happy Hours’
- Plan and coordinate monthly remote internal activities & holidays
- Assist with company-wide in-person offsite around April 2023
- For the first 4 months in this role, you will be expected to manage these responsibilities to cover for another employee before solely handling the long term responsibilities.
- 2+ years of scheduling experience
- 2+ years of working directly with high-level executives
- Excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- A passion for artists and innovative technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of professionalism and integrity
Benefits & Perks
⚖️ Competitive Salary & Token Equity
🏖 Unlimited PTO
🏥 Health, Dental & Vision
🏦 401K & FSA
🎸 Monthly Music Stipend
🏫. Annual Learning Stipend
🏡 Home Office Set-Up
🧘🏻♀️ Mental & Physical Wellness Stipend
✈️ 2x / Year Company Retreats
🙌 Budget for Team Meetups
👶 16 Weeks Parental Leave
🌐 Our company is fully remote and our team is currently distributed across the United States
Audius is a vibrant, decentralized & open-source community of artists, fans, and developers building a Web3 audio streaming protocol that delivers an unprecedented level of music sharing intimacy and platform ownership.
Our team envisions a world where artists and fans build equity in the systems they create and control the tools they use. We're hiring (remotely) across the US.
Backed by an all-star team of investors, Audius was founded in 2018 and serves over 6 million users every month, making it the largest non-financial crypto application ever built.
If this role speaks to you, but your previous experience doesn't match the job description, please consider applying anyways! We're looking for smart and capable software engineers and highly value the ability to grow in your role. You might be the perfect fit!