Aptos is looking to hire a IT Support Specialist to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role:
We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Contract IT Support Specialist to oversee the IT Operations of our Palo Alto office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing front-line IT support while developing policies and procedures to enable scale.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing superior customer service in supporting end users and C-Level executives.
- Support and manage IT equipment inventory.
- Triage and respond to issues within the office. Resolve or escalate as appropriate by working with the appropriate vendors as necessary.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, monitors, mobile devices and local printers.
- Implementing and maintaining new tools to help with employee laptops.
- Light system administration; AD account maintenance, network folder permissions, mailbox permissions/maintenance.
- Provide installation and setup of video conference sessions.
- Provide support for network printers and scanners and place support calls when necessary.
- Must have experience with macOS, Rippling, (other tools)
- In collaboration with department stakeholders, write and maintain functional standard operational procedures for systems and workflows
- Support on-site deployment of communication hardware and technology
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments
- Own training and support on enterprise systems through consultation and advising with internal and external stakeholders and system users to understand and solve complex business problems and requirements
The base salary range for this full-time position is $80k - $210k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
Benefits & Perks
🌐 Remote-friendly work culture, with HQ in Palo Alto
🏥. Health insurance coverage
🖥. Equipment of your choice
🏖 Unlimited Vacation time
📈 Competitive Salary
💸. Equity (i.e. RSUs)
💰 Protocol Token Grants
Not the perfect fit?