Compound is looking to hire a Lead Recruiter to join the team.
The majority of cryptocurrencies sit idle on exchanges and in wallets, without yielding interest. Most bank accounts earn almost 0% interest. We're on a mission to change that.
Compound is an interest rate protocol on the Ethereum blockchain that lets developers create new financial applications that are global, safe, and open. The Compound protocol is one of the largest DeFi protocols on earth, with over $10 billion earning interest, and moving billions of dollars of assets every day. At Compound Labs we develop the protocol and new tools, alongside a community of users and COMP token-holders.
Compound Treasury is a regulated on-ramp that bridges the gap between traditional finance and DeFi. Powered by the team and technology behind the Compound protocol, Compound Treasury allows institutions to earn a fixed 4% APR with daily liquidity, while abstracting away operational complexities, private key management, fiat-to-crypto conversion, and interest rate volatility.
As Compound’s Lead Recruiter, you will be a key member accelerating the growth of the protocol and a newly launched product in the crypto/fintech space. You will be responsible for developing a high-leverage hiring strategy and end-to-end recruiting. You will collaborate closely with the CEO, CTO, and leaders across all domains and functions.
What You’ll Do
- Work with CEO, CTO and leaders to develop frameworks for recruitment and compensation
- Work with leads and third parties to source, interview, hire, and onboard candidates for open positions
- Manage & monitor the end-to-end recruiting cycle
- Develop a technical and non-technical onboarding program
What You Bring to the Team
- Track record of recruiting top talent for technical and non-technical domains
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable, organized, and self-driven
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience working at startup
- Experience building or scaling a diverse organization from 10 to 100
Nice to Haves
- Experience working at a fintech or crypto startup
- Interest in crypto or financial products
- User of DeFi products
- Experience with lever or other recruiting solutions
Benefits + Perks
- 3+ weeks of vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company on-sites across the world
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, age, veteran status and sexuality to apply.
Founded in 2017, Compound Labs is backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Bain Capital, Paradigm, Polychain Capital and Coinbase Ventures.
Not the perfect fit?