Rarible is looking to hire a Middle FrontEnd Engineer (React) to join the team.
Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board!
We are looking for a Middle FrontEnd Engineer (React).You have experience and are culturally aligned with fast-moving small teams. You have worked at remote (globally distributed) startups before. You are self-driven, are comfortable wearing many hats, can ship patches and features swiftly when needed. You can identify company priorities, own them, and iterate quickly to ship the best solution.
What Will You Do
- Develop responsive web applications using React, CSS-in-JS and TypeScript
- Collaborate with designer, other developers, and product managers to develop user-friendly web applications
- Develop reusable and scalable code
- Write clean and maintainable code following coding standards and best practices
- Write unit, integration and e2e tests
- 2+ years of professional engineering experience using web technologies.
- Expertise with React, Typescript, styled-components, Jest and Cypress.
- Excellent communication
Nice to have
- Basic web3 understanding
- Experience with Functional Reactive programming (RXjs, BaconJS, etc)
Why Should You Join
- At Rarible, we are committed to building a better internet for everyone, and we believe that Web 3.0 is the key to achieving this goal. We believe that the next generation of the internet should be decentralized, transparent, and accessible to everyone. This means that users should have full ownership of their data and be able to control how it is used. Our team at Rarible is comprised of experts in cutting-edge technologies, and we are constantly expanding our knowledge and skills to stay ahead of the curve. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can explore new ideas and take on new challenges. We believe that diversity is a strength, and we welcome team members from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Full-time role with a hybrid Hub policy in sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Relocation packages availableUnlimited paid days off policy to own your own R&R
- Stock options and RARI Token grants
- Hardware and software support
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your professional development
We are passionate about what we do and care deeply about our product. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can thrive. If you are interested in joining us on this mission, we would love to see you on-board!