KeeperDAO is looking to hire a remote On-Chain Data Specialist to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
We are looking for an On-Chain Data Specialist to help us harness the power of on-chain data to improve financial reporting and forecasting, support ongoing research, and overall help support our DAOs purpose of becoming the coordination layer of DeFi. This is a Part-Time Employment (PTE) position with the goal to transition it into a Full Time Employment (FTE) position as the DAO grows. For this role, we are looking for someone who loves to comb through on-chain data. If spending hours analyzing and reporting on-chain data from various blockchains fascinates you, then this could very well be your dream job. Extracting, manipulating, and interpreting on-chain data will be an important role for someone to take ownership of inside our DAO, and you'll be rewarded as such.
- Support the treasury team to develop financial statements and other financial reports.
- Analyze activities of competitors, potential integration partners, and M&A opportunities
- Support ongoing research around MEV and other key forward-looking initiatives of the DAO
- Support proposals and other key initiatives with objective and in-depth financial analyses.
- Support automation experts to create new internal tools or new products.
- We are looking for people with high agency
- Working at KeeperDAO requires you to be a professional
- Interest in Web3 is a must
- Team players only: We build things together. Ego’s are left at the door
- A High EQ
- Deep understanding of Etherscan and the mechanics of on-chain data
- Excellent financial modeler
- Expertise at using different on-chain analytic platforms (e.g. Nansen)
- In general, having deep and diverse knowledge of DeFi and the space as a whole
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance and blockchains
- Experience working in small (5-10) creative teams
- Strong writing skills, especially with regards to the ability to turn your data analysis into a compelling story
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation: We will offer you highly competitive compensation, beating the largest technology companies and financial institutions on the planet.
- Unlimited upside: You will receive a grant of ROOK based on today’s price, good for the next 3 years. This gives you unlimited upside while your work benefits KeeperDAO.
- No complicated vesting: The grant vests linearly and has only a 3-month “ramp up” period. The period may be waived for highly-qualified candidates.
- Financial security: Because of our healthy, liquid treasury we won’t run out of money to pay you for the duration of your 3-year grant.
- Equal pay for equal work: We don’t adapt compensation according to where you live. All incentives are set to reference amounts for the San Francisco Bay area, which are typically the highest in the world.
- Work smarter, not harder: We let you work flexible hours - so you can design your ideal workday schedule - and take the time you need when you feel you need to take a break.
- Compensate for lack of benefits: KeeperDAO will account for the cost of missing benefits such as health insurance, 401(k) matching, vacation time, and the need to cover work-related expenses.
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like.
- Make a dent: We’re reimagining finance, and your work can make a meaningful impact in helping us shape a better, more open, inclusive and fairer financial system.
Working at KeeperDAO
Working at KeeperDAO gives you the ability to work on what you want to work on and make meaningful change.
We are a relatively young, committed, and globally distributed team consisting of some of the brightest minds in the industry (some of which used to work at companies like Google and NASA before joining us). We celebrate diversity of opinions and encourage healthy debate.
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, diverse, inclusive, and understanding work environment. Our DAO is a space for you to work, learn and innovate, and have a great time doing so. At KeeperDAO, you can bring your 'whole self' to work. There's no need for masks, no middle managers to please, no office politics, no hierarchical rat race. Our team members have a diverse set of interests, experiences, and cultural backgrounds, and we encourage you to share yours with us.
We're working towards becoming a Teal organization. We operate with natural hierarchies, meaning that if you have the expertise you'll be fully powerful, and as such you'll be consulted for all matters engineering. We operate with self-managing teams: meaning, no middle managers to veto your brilliant ideas. (For more, see the book: Reinventing Organizations, by Frederic Laloux)