AllianceDAO is looking to hire a remote Partnerships Lead to join the team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote.
The DeFi Alliance is a community first Web3 accelerator. We help startups source liquidity and support from a broad industry network — the DeFi Alliance Network — that includes trading firms, founders, and investors. Together, we will grow Web3 to one billion users by 2025.
The DeFi Alliance was founded in March of 2020 with top tier trading and venture firms CMT Digital, Cumberland DRW, Jump Capital and Volt Capital.
We are a team of builders building a platform for other builders. Our team includes founders, investors, traders and other capital markets specialists, developers and more.
Web3 Accelerator Program - a 9-week program featuring talks from leading experts, hands-on mentorship, demo days and more to help build your project and community.
DeFi Alliance Network (DAN) - an industry association of stakeholders in the Web3 startup ecosystem. Our members include trading firms, venture funds, exchanges, law firms, code auditors, community builders and Web3 founders.
What We Offer
🤩 Work with world-class Web3 founders, investors, and other industry leaders and be exposed to the most exciting projects working at the cutting edge of Web3
🤝 Join a growing team with a strong reputation, investment portfolio, and Accelerator business led by experienced entrepreneurs who have founded some of the leading companies in the crypto space
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Competitive equity/token compensation
🏝 Unlimited vacation policy
🦷 Medical, dental, and vision
🏡 A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
Compensation: Competitive salary plus equity/tokens
Start Date: Immediate
Experience: Mid- or senior-level
The DeFi Alliance is seeking a Partnerships Lead to lead our membership and partnership initiatives. As our first partnerships hire, you will manage our membership process and take ownership of the strategic direction and execution of our various DAO and professional partnerships. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in business development, partnerships, consulting, and/or sales.
- Manage and operationalize our membership application, screening, approval and onboarding process working closely with our Operations team
- Working closely with DeFi Alliance leadership, build and eventually own the strategic direction of partnership initiatives and prioritization across key partner segments (protocols, trading firms, investors, gaming guilds, service provider DAOs and more)
- Execute and operationalize priority partnerships including planning, negotiation, implementation, contracting, and reporting
- Build a clear framework for DAO-to-DAO partnerships to define business models and integration methodology
- Design metrics to measure success for partnership initiatives and report on them regularly
- Experience in business development, partnerships, consulting and/or sales
- A clear passion for engaging with people
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships remotely leveraging Discord, Twitter, Zoom and other crypto-native tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM or people management softwares
Highly Desired Attributes
- Strong familiarity with crypto industry and DAO landscape from a business and partnerships perspective
- Existing relationships within crypto and DAO ecosystem
- Highly organized with strong data literacy (experienced with Excel or Google Sheets) and desire for automation
DeFi Alliance At A Glance
DeFi Alliance focuses on venture capital, incubators, accelerators, bitcoin, ethereum, cryptocurrency, and blockchains. We are a distributed team of 10-15.